Subject: [Leica] Crisis, Recession: Are you looking in the right places?
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:21:06 -0700

Never mind the car companies and the restaurants...

Is business off at the iTunes Store, the body-piercing shops, the tattoo
parlors, and at Staple's (permanent markers for graffiti, etc.)?

Those are the primary drivers of our economy in these modern times. When
those go in the tank, we might be finished.

(Come to think of it... I haven't seen as much graffiti lately.... Could it
be?)