Subject: [Leica] Pictures to look at
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:03:17 -0500

Three sets for you today, be sure to scroll down.

We went to Oklahoma City for Easter to hear a Bass Ensemble Concert.  (Our
son Eric was playing.)

The first two snaps came from the afternoon Saturday as we walked around.
Eric and Kathy:

http://www.sonc.com/sweetpeas-n-pod.htm

Along the way I ran into some shots that are a little bit out of my normal
(whatever that is.)

http://www.sonc.com/4_pictures.htm

Then Saturday afternoon was Bass O Rama.  The first shot is just after The
Trio had played.  The music was delicate, so I did not shoot much while they
played.

The second shot is of the Ensemble; ten Bassists playing an arrangement of
Bohemian Rhapsody in the manner of ** *Queen*.

The final shot is Eric with Groupies.  I never thought of the Double Bass as
a chick-magnet,  but it seems so.

http://www.sonc.com/bass-o-rama.htm

Leica M8 35 mm Summicron asph
--