Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:28:08 -0700

Hi Tina,

Before I saw any comments about requiring a password, I'd clicked on your
photo address and it opened immediately.

As usual a beautiful set of children photographs creating a wonderful
teaching series.

I believe using prints in this case is of greater value to the children whom
you're showing. Simply because the viewing children have grown - up looking
at TV and computer screens and rarely if ever see real big in your hand
prints.

Cheers,

ted