Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:45:03 -0400

On Apr 15, 2009, at 12:50, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 12:25 PM 4/15/2009, you wrote:
>>
>> interesting that US doesn't have an entry
>
> That never occurred to me!  I'll add a couple.

Yes but what is the point of showing them more pictures of what they
see everyday around them? Is it your objective to show them children
from other cultures or more of the same?

Staying in North America, there are quite a few pockets of cultural
distinctiveness with the Aboriginal groups, backwoods of Appalachia,
the various religious sects like the Mennonites whose children would
present interesting contrast to their own world.

The time to stretch people's horizon, to improve their world view is
when they are young.

My opinion only of course. :)

Regards,
Spencer