Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:21:35 -0400

I don't think she was meaning to approach the project as an objective
journalist. She's showing some gorgeous photos of children from around
the world, to kids. You have to remember who her audience is. I have a
lot of pretty damned horrible photos of combat, but when I do lectures
at schools, should I show them? No. Kids are growing up and learning
about the darker side of mankind at a younger age every day.
Phil Forrest