Subject: [Leica] Signs of the Depression Times
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:42:30 +0800

Hi Jayanand,
I agree with you BUT,
lots of old people in HK who did not have the investment experience
were pressured by their bank investment advisors into buying these
bonds - so the advisors could earn the selling commission.
It's true that some were aware of the risks but many were not.
So perhaps it is not as black and white as you paint it. In any event,
the folks I photographed are aggrieved and trying to do something
about it. I don't think they have much chance.
And it is a sign of the depressing times.
Cheers
Howard