Subject: [Leica] Ink Maintenance Cartridge for Stylus Pro 3800
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:35:44 +1000

Mark its a big sponge in a box that gets all of the ink from the gazillion
cleaning cycles etc.. When you remember how much ink costs per gram its
depressing when you pull this bloated baby out .
Anyway good dealers should have it, very simple to change. You can probably
go for months before you fill tht last 14% anyway.