Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M8 compact charger
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:24:44 +0200

I have had this accessory on order with Harrison Cameras in the UK for
several weeks--it was in short supply so I just had to be patient. In
the meantime, when I was in Switzerland earlier this month, I realised
that I had forgotten to bring my spare charged battery and just had
the battery in the M8, with about half charge. So I popped in to Foto
Ganz in Zurich to see if they had the compact charger, and they did,
and I bought it so I could charge the battery at my hotel during the
night.

Last week the package from Harrison arrived. Obviously I do not need
two compact chargers, so the one I just got is for sale. It is not
"like new", it is 100% new, not having been removed from the box. The
description is here:

http://en.leica-camera.com/photography/m_system/accessories/power_supply/2216.html

And it really is much better than the huge brick supplied with the M8
as standard. It is small, fast, and comes with European and US power
cords, plus one for the cigarette lighter in the car.

I paid 100 UK pounds for it, equivalent to 113 Euro today. I will sell
it for 90% of that price including shipping.

If interested, please contact me off-list.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu