Subject: [Leica] Bye Bye
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:10:39 -0400

All I can say is that gmail has been a god send for lists with a lot
of traffic.  Subscribe to receive all messages, make a filter that
attaches a label and removes messages from the inbox.  Whenever I feel
like, look at the messages under that label and see that they are
already sorted into conversations, without ever cluttering my inbox.

Tim