Subject: [Leica] Bye Bye
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:12:41 -0400

Marc:

Aww come on.  Stick around.  I for one have drunk the kool-aid on the
country store model with a bunch of regulars bellying up to the wood stove
to speak their piece.

Marc, don't go.  If you do, you'll be missed by lurkers like me who take
comfort hearing the grownups rant.  Also, where will I get my daily dose of
Welsh?  Closest I could come on a google translation of your sig line was
something like:  "there never was a man's death that did no one any good",
but I'm sure I have mangled it.

Ben Marks

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Bye Bye)
Reply from mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi) ([Leica] Bye Bye)