Subject: [Leica] FS: Cleaning out the Leica junk box
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:52:21 -0400

Thanks to loyal LUGgers, my Leica junk box has less "stuff" now. Here is
what's left.
Sorry that it is a bit picked over.

Leitz CEYOO Flash Unit, no bracket or synch cord. $10.00

Leitz CHICO BC Flash Unit with plastic case. Includes folding holder
DFOOB and PC synch cord. $10.00

Leitz SM Extension Tube (15mm) MOOSP marked "1:4.5/200 1:4/200" Black.
Fitting between 200mm or 400mm Telyt lens and Visoflex for photography
between 6 and 10 feet (200mm) and 10 and 25 feet (400mm.). $5.00

Leitz Extension Ring DOORX Black, for converting Focotar lens supplied
with Reprovit II to Focotar lens #17,851 with Valoy and Focomat Ic
enlargers. $5.00

 Extension tube, 22mm, black, not marked Leica or Leitz. Female thread:
42mm; Male thread: 39mm. $5.00

 If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at
kenlass at gate.net <mailto:kenlass at gate.net> or at 1-561-732-6104 or by
FAX to 1-561-732-0982. All equipment is sold with 10-days (after
receipt) full return privileges as long as all parts and packaging are
returned in original condition. Prices shown are plus shipping and
insurance from Boynton Beach, Florida. Payment in US dollars can be via
money order, cashiers or bank check or by personal check. If paid by
personal check, items will be shipped after check clears final bank
approval. PayPal accepted but please add 3% to help cover their commission.

 Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL