Subject: [Leica] Pictures from an exhibition
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 23:47:31 +0200

I was messing around with a newly acquired Netgear NAS, ran across a
collection of files that were the basis of an exhibit I had a few
years ago (2005).

Just for kicks I imported all the files into Lightroom and then let
Lightroom create a web-page for me. There's some Leica stuff (mostly),
Rollei stuff (a lot), digital stuff (almost anything in color) and a
Kiev-4a here and there.

http://dlridings.se/lightroom/exhibit/index.html

Some of you will have seen most of them. I kind of like them.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding) ([Leica] Pictures from an exhibition)
Reply from Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Pictures from an exhibition)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Pictures from an exhibition)