Subject: [Leica] Presentation
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:09:52 -0400

LUG:

The first talk using the Children of the World photos went great today.
The school wants to purchase the prints, have them framed and put on
permanent display in their halls.  I have four more talks to do using
them first, though.  The presentation went so much better using the big
prints than messing with a computer and PowerPoint.  I really like that
approach and hope to use it more often.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Tina
www.tinamanley.com