Subject: [Leica] Another failure of Epson 3800 printer
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:30:25 -0400

It is a very pretty/interesting drive and you pass very close to a wonderful
old growth Redwood state park.  After a few hours in the damp cool woods
among 2000 year old trees you may no longer want to create an artificial
reef in the Pacific.
Or you may make Epson a monetary offer that they ship you a new
printer/different production run to save them money and you high blood
pressure.  Another proposal, just like you always have two bodies available
for paid shoots, you might acquire another printer so that you can be sure
of completing a job and reducing stress.