Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 15
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:06:28 -0400

I try to have coffee once a week with some "retired parents".  In this case
we are all working but have successfully gotten our children through an
International School.  This weeks first picture is of Stephen.  We were
"lifers" at the school so I have known him for over eighteen years at this
point.  If you fly a certain airline over the Atlantic you may have seen him
as he is frequently on the Atlanta/Paris run as well as Atlanta/South
Africa.
<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+15/Stephen+at+coffee.jpg.html

Last this week is another vignette of folks at coffee.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+15/looking+good.jpg.html

Economic forces are like the ocean; up, down, and immutable.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Don's PAW week 15)