Subject: [Leica] Mercat St. Antoni (w/Rolleiflex)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:29:12 +0200

Hi Philippe,

The Rolleiflex provides a very discret approach, I like the framing
with this camera, my problem is that my eyes are no more so good as
some time ago and it is no easy a precise focusing, if they was in
perfect focus will be more punchier, but for the use of the Rolleiflex
on snapshots I have another problem, I don't know if you remember I
had an accident many years ago on my left hand and it is hard to use
for  me the focusing knob.

The library was closing was on 2007:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Estamperia+Artigues/

Thanks for looking and your comments Philippi,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 19/04/2009, a las 11:12, Philippe AMARD escribi?: