Subject: [Leica] DNG file problem
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:56:53 -0500

I've had this happen.  If you have the original, try reconverting it.  If
you don't have the original, the file is corrupt.  My m8 did this once with
all the photos from 1 session.  I've had it happen also when you turn the
camera off or eject the card before the file write is completed.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com