Subject: [Leica] Walking by La Palma
From: foto at marcdufour.net (foto at marcdufour.net)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:48:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Adam,

The three pictures were taken in La Palma, the most western of the
Canaries islands:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscape+VII/L1020323.jpg.html
Taken from the road which goes up to "El Roque de los Muchachos", place of
the second world biggest observatory.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscape+VII/L1020290.jpg.html
Taken on the south-western coast, from the seaside in Puerto Naos, and
looking to the central range of volcanoes.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscape+VII/L1020418.jpg.html
Fuencaliente is on the extreme south of the island. The lighthouse, just
beginning the western coast.

I hope it will be useful. Thanks for looking and your appreciations.
Cheers,
Marc