Subject: [Leica] IMG The blue house...
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:29:06 -0400

I think you are right, Feliz.

I have noticed the same sort of bright, varied house colors in ocean
communities here. Perhaps it comes from spending so much time on the
sea where the color pallet is so limited.

The one you photographed is exceptional with its many flower pots.

In some parts of North Carolina, we call that Carolina Blue after our
oldest college here.

The old bumper sticker here is, "If God isn't a Tar Heel, why did he
make the sky Carolina blue?"

Fans of other schools may find this offensive;^)

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/