Subject: [Leica] Another failure of Epson 3800 printer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:06:44 -0400

Brian11 your printer is lonely and wants to be close to you and your
printer. There is no consolation for it other than this intimacy.
Embrace it! Apologize! Tell it your taking it to a ball game and or road
trip real soon..
And put it on the same table as your computer. Hook it up with 3 foot
monster wire. If they make them for that.
High Fiber optics in the morning!!!

Mark William Rabiner