Subject: [Leica] FS 12mm Heliar with extra bits.
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:19:32 +0800

Hi Luggers
I have a mint 12mm Heliar with 15mm VC viewfinder (to use the 12mm on
the M8) and LTM to bayonet adapter plus
the discontinued VL2 case which stores lens on one end and viewfinder
on the other. Price is US$635 including
insured speed post anywhere in the world. New price for all these
items at Cameraquest is US$877.00.
  Paypal preferred but not essential.
  Please contact me off line if interested.
Howard (in Hong Kong)
PS: The 12mm works very well on the M8 and with lens detection turned
off does not display the magenta corners one gets with the Heliar 15.