Subject: [Leica] Sometimes, you can't win, can't even break even
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:33:15 -0500

Vick,

I know its too late to help with your problem, but I tend to fall back on a
helpful habit that I developed as a result of years of private flying, and
even more years managing the operations of complex test facilities.  While
you are contemplating the task, make a check list of the steps and the order
in which they must be accomplished.  Then, even though you may be tired from
the task, check them off as you go through the process. Most of us forget
things more easily as we tire of the task at hand.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA