Subject: [Leica] IMG: Recycling
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 10:51:10 -0500

While waiting in line this morning to drop off some "hazardous" household
materials at the periodic collection, I spotted these bales of bottles and
jugs awaiting shipment to a recycling center. Since the line was long and we
were asked to remain in our vehicles, I had to shoot through the windshield.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Recycling.jpg.html

Oly E-510 with Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/28, ISO 100, RAW, processed in  PSE 6.0.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Recycling)