Subject: [Leica] Which 50mm lens is "most like the 75mm Summilux f1.4"?
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:24:18 -0400

I like slow film--prefer 100 color neg.

what iso will I prefer on an m8? is there much difference between 400
and 160? what is the speed below which I will see negligible
improvement?

ric

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Which 50mm lens is "most like the 75mm Summilux f1.4"?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Which 50mm lens is "most like the 75mm Summilux f1.4"?)