Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 21:54:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Gary.
I was up at Hite Cove Trail just west of El Portal on the way to Yosemite
about 4 weeks ago at it's peak. Some friends of mine went up last week and
said things were sparse. I tend to keep an eye on Carol Leigh's site:
http://www.calphoto.com/wflower.htm
Looks like I should have turned west off of 101 to Hunter-Ligget rather than
right to San Miguel...
Oh well, perhaps there will still be some left in a couple of weeks when I
can go back...
Best,
Bob
PS: Here some of the shots from Hite Cove:
http://www.raflexions.com/HiteCove

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com