Subject: [Leica] Has anyone used one of these
From: leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:51:25 +0200

Douglas, when the 1,8" drives first appeared on the market, they were
tested and deemed not to be stable, which is not what you want!

Maybe that has changed. Brian has perhaps better thoughts.

A top brand 2,5" 7200 rpm 250GB. SATA drive with casing in USB2 and
FW400 and all cables should be selling for about ?149 inc. MwS.

The LCD screen offers pretty low resolution.

B.