Subject: [Leica] IMG: Oak Titmouse
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:57:40 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

The Oak Titmouse is a member of family Paridae which inludes Chickadees and
Tits (where the name came from I won't try to guess).  The Oak Titmouse is
primarily a California resident, with a few populations is Baja California
to the south and Oregon in the north.

As its name implies it's preferred habitat is oak woodlands, where they next
in a tree cavity; this morning I found a pair bringing breakfast to the kids:

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/paridae/oati03.html

technical stuff:  R8/DMR, 280mm f/4 APO + 2x APO-Extender-R.  All comments
welcome.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com