Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kal? castle ruin
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:58:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote:
> A little piece of beautiful Eastern Jutland:

>http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/8012375_CYSdk#521125088_Dngwx
I had no trouble, even on my basic iBook.

I like the three stacked on the right best: the hole in the wall, the tree
that is
about to steal some picnic food, and especially the long shot of the castle,
with
that nice diagonal tension in the composition.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee