Subject: [Leica] M-Coding Nokton f/1.2
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:29:39 +0200

Regarding the black vs. white marks: my experience, with the 18mm
Zeiss lens is that only the black marks matter. I had the lens
prepared by John Milich. When I received it, I just filled in the one
indent that needed to be black (with a black marker pen, the kind we
use(d) to write on slide mounts) and left the rest unpainted. The M8
recognizes the lens as a WATE set at 18mm without any problems.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu