Subject: [Leica] G10
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:33:06 -0700

We've got a problem with (small) business taxes. That means a couple
million or less. Every year I have to buy X amount of gear, spend
more time in servicing, etc., for the write offs. Two year's ago my
wife gave away a Canon 1Ds due to taxes that weren't covered over the
year. I had to grit my teeth over that one.
Since there is no processing costs, and donating one's time does not
register with the IRS, it make for a mad scramble as December rolls
around.
S.,d.