Subject: [Leica] DAS feature 102: America's industrial wonderland
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 09:12:53 -0400

Thanks, Felix.  The funny thing was that it was a grab shot; I was
finishing up a day of shooting panoramics, saw the clouds and
basically shot pictures in a straight line down the road.  By the time
I reached this site, the sun was setting rapidly.

As a result of that day's shooting, I have really come to appreciate
TMY; you just have to watch the development time.

Regards,
Dante