Subject: [Leica] GENDER NON SPECIFIC
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 00:10:33 -0400

Hi All:
Here's a bit of fun- do you remember that old joke about the doctor who
tells the nervous expectant dad..."Congratulations...you're the father of a
bouncing baby!" The dad replies, "Is it a boy or a girl?" and the doctor
answers, "we don't know...it hasn't stopped bouncing yet!" I was visiting a
Maternity ward in a hospital when I saw this newborn little one- while all
the others had names you could recognize, this one had a name which seemed
to indicate that the doctors were puzzled. On top of that it was hiding its
face!!  I couldn't help taking this image and telling you about it. Have a
chuckle- vroger

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/7556755_Lh3WE#526601463_qWmFu-L-LB

Replies: Reply from leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding) ([Leica] GENDER NON SPECIFIC)