Subject: [Leica] Are any moments trivial?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 13:53:17 +0100

Had a somewhat similiar experience in the early 90s, but was later on the
scene. It was in a normally lonely mountain car park. Fortunately for the
potential suicide, we were organising a mountain running race, and a friend
of mine who arrived first, saw the hose, realised what was happening, opened
the door, and pulled the man who was surrounded by empty alcohol bottles out
of the car and started to recusitate him. A messy business as he vomited all
over the place. The ambulance eventually arrived & took him away.

It was in middle of a recession, and times were hard for people, but the
race went ahead a tad belatedly. I didn't have a camera with me at the time
to take a shot. Did you take anything?

Douglas

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/