Subject: [Leica] 8 or 8.2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 17:05:01 -0400

For me shooting film is a little bit fun but having money left over to buy a
tofu dog  and a movie is funner.
I can shoot film but how much film can I shoot?
A few rolls a month what would that do me?
Would it add to my body of work?
I'd get images from that I'd want to carry around with my in my little 5x7
box of prints? The odds of that are zilch.
I'm out shooting every day if that was film it would blow my food and
entertainment budget.

I like having 400 600 exposures in my camera.

A roll of film that big would require a bulk back the size of a bread box;
bigger. And weigh 12 pounds.

I like auto ISO.
Which in terms of film means I'm carry9ing around 3 bodies;
One at 100iso
One at 400
One at 1600

Mark William Rabiner