Subject: [Leica] Are any moments trivial?
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 19:45:17 -0400

Catching up my LUG reading and came upon Ric's post. Reinforces my
belief that we're all somewhat connected. It makes you wonder about
how some of our little annoyances can fix the timing to impact someone
elses life.

Being freshly retired from practice and corporate work, I'm looking
forward to catching up with my love of photography again.

f8 + be there,

Richard

Richard Clompus, OD