Subject: [Leica] IMG: Here's looking at you, kid
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 06:12:03 -0700

Peter Klein showed:

>>At Seattle's Green Lake on Sunday.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P5032676MomBabyPugCrop3BW-b
w.jpg.html

The above was my final crop. Here is my initial edit, in color.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/P5032676MomBabyPugsCrop2-w.
jpg.html

Hi Peter,

Your cropped version is perfect, in your face simply because the focus stays
with the baby and dog in the stroller.

The over all shot showing both of the above are lost by the dog on the
ground.

A point for the " I never crop crowd to learn when it's necessary to crop to
complete and make a far better picture than the original!" ;-)

Cheers,

ted