Subject: [Leica] OT sort of : Epson R-D1 users and Lightroom question
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:40:58 -0500

Yeah, I never use Jpeg so I don't know.

I figured it was probably in the Calibration Profile since I have Nikon
profiles in there. I made sure it was on ACR 4.4 and even tried 4.3 as well,
still looks about 2 stops underexposed even though the camera exposure is
fine(comparing that the exposure it pretty much same as the D3).

Checked again, Canon and Nikon files look fine, just Epson RAW is the
problem.

So much editing lately I have not tried to dig deeper, maybe this weekend
I'll look more.

Chris
NOLA