Subject: [Leica] IMG: More flowers for the missus, and some of you gents.
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 21:43:19 +0200

Jayanand asked me if the flowers posted earlier were really this colour.
Ted seemed under the charm of the light
Steve suggested a better crop.
Lluis and I are trying to illustrate songs by a French singer/composer
whom we love, hence the titles.
Douglas posted his own fuzzy wonders using Mark's legacy lenses
Jim is doing  a remarkable job with his holy Oly and Elmarit too
Geoff even picked up some French to express Bron's pleasure ;-)
And of course Ric and Sonny are to be credited not only with marvellous
flowers, but also with initiating the FF which I love.

So I rushed there again before the season is out, the light was poorer
though, sorry Ted, and shot those with the faithful Angie 70 x 3.
I'll be off list on Friday so they start here, and more can be found on
the right.
http://tinyurl.com/dmcjlo

Hope they may please your Missus(es) too.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: More flowers for the missus, and some of you gents.)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: More flowers for the missus, and some of you gents.)