Subject: [Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 16:03:26 -0400

I'm waiting to see the video of the first Leica video camera.

This will maybe be a DSLR or the M9 which has video capabilities in it.
A big new thing for high end cameras.
Low end ones have had them for years.
But HD is the issue.

To me pictures which move, sure, is a different level of communication;
But its the sound maybe which really matters.
Movies would be great but I'd love to be able to listen to recordings of
lost loved ones and critters.

Mark William Rabiner