Subject: [Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 08:34:44 +1000

Steve I don't get where that comes from. I thought it was pretty cool that
Leica made that effort to admit people into their clean room to disprove
exactly that. This is not a standard tour.
That's a little like you letting someone off the street don surgical garb,
enter the theatre and watch you perform a procedure. Never mind, soon I be
accused again of supporting Leica too much here.

--

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour)
Message from leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding) ([Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour)