Subject: [Leica] Cyclist on "El Raval"
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 01:21:03 +0200

Hi Marc,

Thank you very much for looking and your comments. Again I want
remember what Francesc Catal? Roca says "The pictures are here and
there, the only thing you should do is go with the camera and take it
for ever", for this reason he says also the better pictures he had was
the pictures he has never shooted, was the pictures he was seeing and
keep on his head. He was great!

Thanks again,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 05/05/2009, a las 18:14, Marc Dufour escribi?: