Subject: [Leica] Photo: One More Tiger
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 01:33:11 -0400

I can't think of more intriguing subject matter for photographing I'm very
jealous I don't live in India.
Big Cats.
Tigers in particular. In a natural environment.
No teeth marks on the camera.
This shot the best so far in my view from the series but the stock companies
might object to the placement of the tree coming out of the tigers head. I'm
not sure if it ruins the shot or not. I'm 50 50 on it.
But the shot has an over all THING about at. A lush mood and great
composition.

Anyone want to see some moving images go see "Earth".
My moving I meant emotionally moving but it must have been an Edison Slip.

Mark William Rabiner