Subject: [Leica] NEW Images - Madeleine Peyroux
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 17:22:59 +0100

<quote>
I hope you enjoyed Nigel Kennedy,...
</quote>

Quite a few years ago, we saw Nigel Kennedy at our local theatre.  It
was when he was promoting his Vivaldi Four Seasons album.

The Four Seasons was very nice - and played with much gusto.
After the interval, he played some um Jazz on an electric violin.  Well
the only way I can describe it was how someone would score a migraine or
a really bad toothache, played as loudly as possible.  It was wonderful
when it stopped.

A lot of people walked out and there wasn't much applause.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk