Subject: [Leica] Slow CV 20mm for Pentax Nikon
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 00:16:45 +0100

Mark

I have just read the hard copy of this review; looks a promising
update on my small Nikon 20mm f4. Only problem is it doesn't have
bunny ears and will not fully integrate with my Nikkormat !!  :-)

As to small 21mm lenses I love the tiny Zeiss f4.5 but you need a film
body to fully exploit it's  potential, in my case that is now reduced
to my M3.

Chris