Subject: [Leica] Photo: One More Tiger
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 22:58:35 -0400

That 18-35 relates perfectly in full frame to the 12-24 I'm been getting the
most milageout of in cropped shooting but I'd want my full frame replacement
soon for those results to be Vibration Reduction.
I'd think an elephants back could use that Vibration Reduction.
Seems like perpetual motion.

With VR and FF (full frame 24x36) I'd think you'd be up a rung in results.
Up a rung from non VR crop circle shooting.
I wonder if Leica is ever going to figure out Vibration reduction?
Why not?

Mark William Rabiner