Subject: [Leica] B&W on M8.2...
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 05:52:29 -0500

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Craig Semetko <csemetko at gmail.com> wrote:

> . It's curious, though, as I have a couple friends who are pretty
> accomplished professional photographers who don't bother with RAW as they
> say it is extra work for little or no discernible difference from jpegs.

Photography is like sex; sometimes the Pros are more interested in getting
the job done than getting the most satisfaction.   :-)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] B&W on M8.2...)