Subject: [Leica] doing it for real
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 11:12:41 -0400

Correct although I never to meant to imply I thought this is static, one
achieves new perspective through interaction in the world and then
subsequently must reinterpret what they think.  Having an open or positive
mindset allows this but many people have fixed mindsets and are not open to
new perspectives.  They are static.

chs2018 at med.cornell.edu

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] doing it for real)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] doing it for real)