Subject: [Leica] doing it for real
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 17:40:15 -0700

Chris - if you were riding down the road, then suddenly blinded and
knocked off your horse, you might tend to be a bit "biased", too. And
Walt, "second coming" ? - did I miss something?
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] doing it for real)
Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] doing it for real)