Subject: [Leica] WTB: Fuji 100/3.5 AE Lens and 6x9 or 6x7 body (G690BL, GM670, GL690)
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 21:01:13 -0400

I am looking for a Fuji 6x9 or 6x7 body that takes interchangeable
lenses (G690BL, GM670, GL690) and the Auto Electro 100mm f/3.5 lens to
fit.  I am looking for a copy of the lens with clean glass, no dents,
and functional meter/shutter.  I've owned a few of the bodies and know
that they all have brassing to some degree...

The lens is more of a priority than a body.

I'll pay good money.  International shipping does not scare me.

Thanks
Dante