Subject: [Leica] On Topic sort of nearly partly
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:34:40 +1000

News from the net
Leica camera now has a face book page. All ubercool! kinda.
But you can see the petite and popular Audrey Tautou using her M8 in a
Chanel No.5 video. I read elsewhere that she was given the camera as a
present by someone involved, decided she loves it and has now bought her own
50 for it.
Also don't miss Armin Morbach shooting with a white M8. I have no idea who
he is but my 15yr old tells me he rules.... I think. Doesn't even need to
put the viewfinder to his eye.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leica-Camera/75684997734?mid=459

In other off topic news. I read a reference to a Japanese site where Nikon
have announced the end of production for their Coolscan 5000. So if you want
one maybe best to act soon.

--
Cheers
Geoff